Analyses, research and consulting service on beehive products
The Bee Laboratory of the Agriculture and Environment Research Centre receives accreditation from ACCREDIA (Italian Accreditation Body) (accreditation n° 0196). This means that an independent body guarantees the competence and impartiality of the Laboratory in performing the tests for which accreditation has been granted, in compliance with UNI CEI EN ISO/IEC 17025 standards. The list of accredited tests can be provided to the Customers upon request and is available for consultation on the Accredia website: www.accredia.it, typing the accreditation number 0196.
Analyses performed by the Laboratory and related costs:
- Analytical control of honey - in compliance of D.lgs. 179/2004
- Melissopalinological analysis
- Sensory analysis
- Residues of acaricides in honey and beeswax
- Analysis on beeswax, paraffin, oils
- Analyses for assignment of honey bee subspecies based on morphometric analyses
- Residues of pesticides in honey, beeswax, pollen, honeybees
- Chemical-physical analysis on royal jelly
- Other analysis on honey
- Analysis on propolis
Test reports are sent by email in pdf format and digitally signed.
Who is it for
Private individuals, companies, associations and institutions, large retailers, public administration (ASL, NAS, IZS), certification bodies.
How to request the analyses
Send the samples to: CREA Laboratorio API, via di Corticella 133 - 40128 (Bo)
The general term and conditions services applied are detailed in the second page of analysis request form.
Seat of jurisdiction
Centro di ricerca Agricoltura e Ambiente, Bologna, Via di Saliceto, 80
For remarks or complaints, write an e-mail to the address email@example.com; you should get a response when the laboratory acknowledges your complaint.