Hero - ufficio stampa
Competencies of the Office
The Press Office deals with:
a) communication to the media, such as press agencies, national and local newspapers, national and local radio and television, news and periodicals, specialised media, social media and other digital media, by means of:
- the drafting and dissemination of press releases concerning the scientific community, the institutional leadership and the administration of CREA;
- the coordination and implementation of special editorial content concerning CREA for the transition to newspapers and other media;
- the planning and organisation of interviews and targeted content relating to CREA's activities;
- the organisation of communication initiatives such as press conferences, talk shows, communication initiatives and media events, in which the President, the Director-General, managers and staff of CREA participate;
- the media support for CREA's scientific and dissemination activities;
b) communication to the “general public” through the Entity's media, such as its institutional site, social media spaces, etc., by means of:
- the drafting and publication of news concerning the scientific community, the institutional summit and the administration of CREA;
- the coordination and implementation of editorial content related to CREA, such as newsletters, press releases, audio-video, etc.;
- the analysis of the return of CREA's communication activities, carried out by monitoring: media presence, access to the area for communication to the general public of the institutional portal, and traffic on social media.
The Press Office also liaises with the research facilities for the development of:
- the support for the organisation of events, participation in conferences, with regard to communication content;
- handles the processing of information from research structures with a view to its dissemination in the CREA media, such as the area of the institutional site for scientific communication, e-mail newsletters addressed to science operators, etc.
- Acquires and updates the contact details of the target audience of scientific communication, researchers, academic and research organisations, and industry.
Dott.ssa Manuela Cicerchia + 39 06 47836 325 email@example.com
Dott.ssa Micaela Conterio +39 06.47836 502 - mob.+39 335 84 58 589 firstname.lastname@example.org
Sig.ra Manuela de Pace +39 0647836 431 email@example.com
Dr. Giulio Viggiani +39 06 47836 239 - mob. +39 338 40 89 972 firstname.lastname@example.org